Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Urban Cowgirl

Mmmm sweaters, how I love thee. Now that the weather has gotten a bit cooler, it's time to break out the outerwear. All those sweaters I used from Old Navy last week are on sale for $20 right now. Score!
I tried to use these boots with a dress today, but my fashion skills are seriously limited. Someone, please send me a link to an affordable dress that I can pair with some boots. I keep trying and failing. Part of the failure is my fashionista husband, who absolutely HATES skirts with boots. He's thinks that I look ridiculous in any boot/dress combo. He's been known to tell complete strangers that they shouldn't wear Uggs with skirts (beer consumption may have been involved...)
So please help, send me a dress or some boots that work together!

The scoop:
Imagine Jewel Ring, Forever 21
Doily Earrings, Forever 21
Denim Trouser, Target
Scarf, Modcloth
Tank, Target
Belted Cardigan, Forever 21
Boots, Walmart
Hobo Bag, Payless

1 comment:

cheyenne2 said...

Hi Tracy, OK to mix cowgirl boots with a dress or skirt, try a 30's-40's look or Prairie skirt type outfit.Indian broom skirts work good too.Or you can go mini skirt for a wild child cowgirl get up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails