Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Got an interview?

I've been a bad blogger lately. No post since Thursday? Geez!
Forever and a day ago I promised Jen an interview outfit. I've learned, through trial and error, that's it's best to keep it simple with interview wear. (I'm not saying the chunky bright blue necklace I wore to an unsuccessful job interview was the reason I didn't get the job, but I'm sure it didn't help).
Black skirt, blue shirt, and pearls are a sure fire success. I added a lap top bag to carry your portfolio and resume (and add a little personal flare!)

The scoop:
Dandelion Petals Laptop Case, Etsy
Pumps, Charlotte Russe
Tweed Vest, Charlotte Russe
Pencil Skirt, Charlotte Russe
Classic Button Shirt, Old Navy
Cultured Freshwater Pearl Necklace, Overstock
Pearl Earrings, Overstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails