Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Itty Bitty

One year ago today, my husband and I learned we were going to be parents. Now, our little baby is four months old. Time flies! She is the sweetest itty bitty little girl.
The thing they don't tell you about having a baby is how expensive it's going to be...especially the clothes! I could have easily spent a fortune on baby clothes...they're so cute and little and, in my case, PINK! Instead, I went to a half price sale at Goodwill. (Yes, they have half price sales!)
I spent just $50 on an entire cart full of clothes, many with the tags still attached. Baby Gap, Gymboree, Osh Kosh, that boutique-y place in the mall...you name it, I got it at Goodwill. A little Dreft and it's good as new. I'm glad I didn't pay full price because there are numerous things my little one has worn once, only to outgrow almost immediately.
But if Goodwill is just a little too sketchy, Old Navy has some deals that are almost as good. Try to hit up a half off of already marked down merchandise sale.

For the little one: (All from Old Navy except the mittens)
Cable Knit Sweater Dress
Striped Triple Roll Socks
Cable Knit Hat
Ruffle Trim Cord Jacket
Baby Girl Jeans
Contrast Trim Shoes
Mittens, Ebay

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails