Monday, September 14, 2009

High School Reunion

I'm coming up on my 10 year high school reunion. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this, considering I was a huge nerd in high school. The good news is I can't possibly be any nerdier now than I was back then! (I'm just waiting for my husband to comment on that one.) Regardless of the nerd factor, it should be a lot of fun, and an opportunity to make new friends (I'm outrageously positive today!)
Or, it could suck and feel like angsty high school all over again. Blarg.
But I'm betting it won't suck, especially if I find a really great dress. If I had the guts, I'd wear something really outrageous, like this bright pink number. It's certainly not nerdy!

The scoop:
Pleated Satin Dress, Charlotte Russe
Disco Ball Earrings, Forever 21
Faux Gem Expandable Bracelet, Forever 21
Black Satin Pumps, Target
Twill Pashmina, Kohls
Black Satin Bag, Windsor

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails