Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Outdoor Wedding Wear

Kristin said, "I love your blog! It's so cute. I have a special request for it. I'm going to an evening outdoor wedding, and am worried about being cold, but I don't really want to wear my coat either. Any ideas?"
First, thanks so much! I'm glad you like my blog...it's a bunch of fun! Second, I've been looking for a reason to use this black bolero jacket from Charlotte Russe. I paired it with a corset top (yes, I am rather obsessed with them...I realized when I looked through some old posts I've used quite a few. So shoot me, corsets are cool) and a CHEAP-O skirt from Forever 21. If you're daring, you could even wear it with tall black boots to keep you extra warm. I love using stuff from Etsy, so I searched for a clutch that would match. Add some bling and you're good to go! Thanks for the request, Kristin...I hope you like it!

The scoop:
Ruched Satin Corset, Charlotte Russe
Bolero Jacket, Charlotte Russe
Satin Bow Pumps, Target
Rhinestone Hoops, Forever 21
Skirt, Forever 21
Mod Metal Ring, Forever 21
Clutch, Etsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that’s awesome I really like it. That color is my favorite and that dress is looking so nice. So thanks for sharing with me. For the more information visit on www(dot)theweddingdirectory(dot)co(dot)uk.
Mother of The Bride Outfits

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails