Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Art Walk

There's an art walk the second Saturday of every month in downtown Sacramento, to which I'd love to wear a hip outfit like the one today. (Pushing the stroller, of course!) I love this orange cardigan from Old Navy. I'm a big fan or orange, especially paired with turquoise. I challenged myself to find some other colors to add to the mix.
And you may be suprised to find a new store in the mix today...those moccasins are from none other than Nordstrom. Who knew Tracy could afford Nordies?

The scoop:
Belted Shawl Cardigan, Old Navy
Perfect Khakis, Old Navy
Button Front Drop Waist Top, Old Navy
Sterling Silver Turquoise Earrings, Overstock
Moccasins, Nordstrom
Maple Wood Pendant, Etsy
Green Hobo Bag, Target
Jingle Bangle Set, Forever 21

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails