Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I've been challenged!

I've been challenged! Katie over at Suicide Blonde had a great post yesterday about her "cheap ass" outfit she put together. She's got all the items linked over at her blog. I Photoshopped them into a complete look because, well, I'm a sucker for Photoshop. Check out Katie's look!



And then, at the bottom of her post: Tracy from Tracy On The Cheap - I challenge you to an outfit "Throwdown"!! Create an outfit for that amount above or less!! I know you can.............I'd love to see what you can come up with!!
It's so on! What do you think of Katie's outfit? Do you think I can come up with an outfit for less than $69? Tune in tomorrow to find out!

2 comments:

Kelly Gallagher said...

Ooooo I can't wait!

Katie said...

Yes, the "Throwdown" is on!! Thanks for photoshopping the outfit - it's much cuter the way you do it. I can't use photoshop to save my life.

I'm excited to see what you come up with! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails