Saturday, February 27, 2010

Boots for Becky

Cell phone photo of cute boots

I got this email the other day, "Hi Tracy-It's me, Becky, the girl you helped out in Payless with the black ruffled shoes. I was in Truckee last weekend and this girl was wearing these adorable boots! I asked her where she got them and she said someplace in Reno. She didn't even give me a name of a store. So, if you have time for a challenge, I'd love to find these cute boots! Let me know what you come up with!" 
Here's why Becky is awesome...a. She wasn't afraid to ask a complete stranger for their opinion in Payless shoes. (And she then went to that complete stranger's blog and left nice comments!) b. When the girl didn't tell her where she got the boots, she whipped out her cell phone and took a picture of them. Love it!
So here you go, Becky. Although I wasn't able to find the exact boots, I rounded up a few similar options for you...on the cheap, of course! Hope you find something you like! 



Wanted Triumph Boot, Endless
Matisse Chopper Boot, Shoebox
BCBGeneration Acorn Boot, Bluefly
Rocket Dog "Chain Gang" Boots, Overstock 
Rocket Dog "Chain Gang" Boots Macy's (or Amazon )

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Great boots!

Love to you
kelly

Becky said...

Wow! I feel so honored you made an entire post about the boots! Thanks so much, Tracy! You rock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails