Monday, March 22, 2010

Jenni's Blue Leather Jacket

Jenni's screen shot...she's serious about finding this jacket! 


The other day Jenni, my daughter's godmother, law student extraordinaire, stylish gal and wonderful friend said, "I think I remember you saying you watch the Good Wife, and I remember you did an outfit based on the show for your blog...well if you watched last week and need an idea sometime for Tracy on the Cheap, Kalinda was wearing this awsome deep blue leather jacket and I would love to find an affordable version of it!"
First off, I'm so honored that Jenni asked for my help. She is always dressed to the nines, and I often steal ideas from her to use on the blog (thanks Jen!). She sent me some screen shots of the jacket since I haven't stayed up past 10 pm in, oh, almost forever. Here's the options I found for the the blue leather jacket, both under $100. Hope you like them, Jenni! 




The scoop: 
Ruched Trim Crop Jacket, Arden B $68
Jolene Leatherette Jacket, Forever 21 $32.50

3 comments:

Heather Scott Partington said...

Oooh, I love the one on the left. I could totally see me rockin' that on the back of the Harley. Of course, E would be mad because he's all about matching his black bike. Whatevs. I love it!

Mariko Manlulo said...

Nice blog !! Leather Jacket, 100% Real Leather, Turkish Leather Jackets

Alex Edward said...

Great casual outfit. This is absolutely amazing.
mens brown leather jacket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails