Friday, March 12, 2010

Double Dose of Modcloth!



I've been a bad blogger lately, so I'm doubling up on you today! Modcloth has these gals they call Modstylists, who basically act as online personal shopping assistants. Lately they've been going head to head, styling different looks with one common item. I thought, "I could do that, too!" So here's my attempt at being a Modstylist. Although they're not cheap (you don't even know how hard it was for me to type a number that started with a "3" after the dollar sign), they are fun. (My husband says the second one reminds him of Alice in Wonderland. Perhaps...)
So here's the question...which one do you like better, look 1, or look 2? 


**On a side note, I'm only 6 fans away from 200 on the Facebook fan page, and 2 followers away from 50. If  you haven't joined yet, click over and make it happen! Thanks!**


The scoop for look 1:
Fabray Cardigan
Blooming Beauty Top
Photographer's Muse Skirt
In Stitches Heels
Wishing Well Bag
Edie Earrings in Muse
Necklace of Happiness
I Wove You Belt


The scoop for look 2

Antoine Watcheau Necklace

Rose Around the Ring

Train Hopping Bag








5 comments:

cheyenne2 said...

Hi Tracy, I like #1 ...but...#2 would be great for wearing to a wedding or other special event. I would wear #1 more often. Good job

TracyontheCheap said...

Thanks Nicki! I like them both, I can't decide!

Anonymous said...

Love look #1, so cute!!!

Heather Scott Partington said...

Cute. Love them both. Wish I had oodles of cash to spend at Modcloth.

Amiee said...

Look 2 I think, although I love the necklace from Look 1.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails