Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hot Cocoa Time!



I've never been skiing, but I can safely bet I would not be good at it (severely lacking in the coordination department here). What I would be good at is drinking hot cocoa by the fire in a lodge while everyone else went out and got wet and cold. My kind of winter day. I'd throw a good book in that cool mustard tote, slip on those blue slippers, and curl up for a good, long read.
Sorry for the intermittent posting lately...crawling babies (who also climb stairs!) are just a whole bunch of work fun!

The goods:
Wooly Plaid Scarf, Forever 21
Lobster Front Hook Tote, Forever 21
Flirt Trouser Jeans, Old Navy
Cable Knit Hoodie, Old Navy
Racerbank Tank, Charlotte Russe
Cable Knit Boot Slippers, Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

Heather Scott Partington said...

I have been looking at that white sweater at old navy for a while (and wondering--why don't I have a white sweater??). As always, love the blog. Thanks so much for the mention in your blogroll. I just noticed that today. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails