Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Hour

Today's post is inspired by an outfit I saw a girl wearing in a trendy bar downtown. This chick just looked so cute and put together, so I decided to borrow her style. And no, we don't usually frequent "trendy bars", it happened to be our anniversary, and the bar was next to our hotel. Give me a good dive bar any day.
Back to the matter at hand...the whole belt over the vest over the blouse thing looks hard to pull off, but the bar girl did it effortlessly. She had some big statement necklace on that looked like it cost more than this whole outfit, so I used one from Modcloth that's a bit more affordable. And yes, I've used these ballet flats before. They are the bomb. (Or "raw", as the youngsters are saying these days).

The goods:
Bronze Flats, Target
Another Dimension Necklace, Modcloth
Faux Croc Handbag, Overstock
Blue Cult Jeans, Overstock
Belt, Forever 21
Safari Shirt, Walmart
Vest, Arden B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh I have that same vest! I love the belt over the vest look - guess like I need to get to a trendy bar now - like I need an excuse ;)

-Cousin Meg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails