Friday, October 30, 2009

Heaven's to Betsey...




Oh my, this one's a doozy. Katie suggested that I take on Betsey Johnson this week for Frugal Friday. I love Betsey's style, but putting together an outfit was harder than I anticipated. And at over $500 (I think...I had a hard time tracking down prices), her outfit is certainly on the pricey side. All I can say is Betsey, you've got some crazy looks going on. I think her stuff is better taken one at a time than all at once. (Blue tights and red shoes? Very Superman!) I'm afraid it's a TOTC fashion fail. But hey, at least I found a $3 belt!

The scoop:


And since I'm a glutton for punishment, I tried again. What do you think...any better?


More stuff:

1 comment:

Katie said...

Tracy, I think you did a great job. Betsey is one tough designer to "knockoff" (so to speak). I really like the first outfit, actually....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails