Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mommy Muscles!



Way back in August I did a post about the mom and kiddo fitness class I go to with my little one. It's called StrollerFit, and it's GREAT. It's a fitness program for moms of strollerage kids. It combines cardio, strength training, singing to the kids, and fun! What mom wouldn't want to exercise with her kiddo, get out of the house, and talk to other moms?
I was scared to join a group fitness class, but I'm so glad I did. After improving my mile run time by over a minute (and increasing my strength by 114% and losing over 5 inches!) I'm sold. (It's my blog, right? I can brag a little.) Even better, I know I'm setting a good example for my little one and making great friends in the process. Our instructor, Wendy (check out her blog here) is incredibly motivating and energetic. She makes you want to keep coming to class! If it sounds like fun, check out the StrollerFit website to see if there is a group near you.

The scoop:
Camo Mommymuscle shirt, come to a class! 
New Balance Shoes, Overstock
Gym Bag, Endless
Danskin Fleece Pants, Walmart
Knit Tank, Old Navy
Peace Sign Hat, Tilly's

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails