Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Once upon a time I had this blog...

I made the image above for my friend Rebecca, who was married this past weekend in the most beautiful, loving, and fun-filled wedding I've ever been to. Becca, I hope it's ok I used your wedding images on my blog. And a side note: I totally jacked all those photos off Facebook and Flickr. So if you took them, please don't sue me. 


It's been a long month. Many times during the past 30 days I've considered ending the blog. No more. Kaput. But then, my dad (of all people) told me I shouldn't quit. Maybe, he said, just post once a week. (This was after I'd been introduced as "Tracy on the Cheap" to two different people at the aforementioned wedding...I guess there are people out there who read the blog after all!)
So, I'm back, and things are going to be different around here. I've got some new kettles on the stove to tend to, some exciting changes coming my way (and some other not so exciting ones), so there may be more snarky posting and less outfit putting together than in the past. Which reminds me, I'm sorry to all the people I promised outfits to. I'm fired. Seriously. I'm planning to get them out, slowly (although I understand that I totally dropped the ball on the events in May. Oops).
So there you have it. I'll post some more about the wedding later this week, including my parent's on the cheap wedding outfits and the dress I found at Ross that totally made my year.
And oh yes, I made a bet with my husband back at the beginning of April that I wouldn't buy any clothes until the end of August. I'll tell you all about that, too.

7 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Welcome back sweets. Can't wait to see what's in store!

Katie said...

I'm excited about the snarky posting....can't wait. I'm so glad you're back. I've missed you so. :-)

kimmie said...

Aww don't quit! Your blog is fabulous! :)

Becky said...

I'm so glad that you're not quitting! I just had a baby and have been so looking forward to taking your advice with my new post partum body!

T. The Destructor said...

Don't quit! I loved the outfit you put together for my upcoming graduation party. Only now, because no one else could find flapper outfits, It's turned into a Mad Men themed party. And I already have a killer wiggle dress I had custom made for me :)

Amiee said...

Glad you're back :)

Amiee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails