Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Full of Glee!

One of my favorite blogs of the moment is What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? (As in Emma from the show "Glee". Love it!) There's hours of clicking pleasure over there, with outfit after outfit of tightly wound 50's inspired guidance counselor goodness. One of the sets from today used this Modcloth top with some uber expensive items, so I decided to cheap it down a bit with some pattern mixing thrown in to boot. This is one I would most definitely wear! What about you? Is it your cup of tea?


The scoop: 
Coca Cafe Top, Modcloth
Ribbed Fitted Skirt, Forever 21
Sequin Polka Dot Handbag, Tillys
Myrtle Pump, Endless
Silk Bow Headband, Forever 21
Darling Earring Set, Forever 21

2 comments:

Kelly Gallagher said...

Really cute!! Love the shoes and bag!

Amiee said...

I like the outfit as a whole and the individual pieces but it takes a certain kind of person to pull it off and I'm not sure if I could :( Looks great though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails