Thursday, February 17, 2011

How do you like them apples?

This Monday (President's Day), Goodwill is having one of their oh-so-wonderful 50% off sales!  I'm not sure if the sale extends beyond the Northern California area, so make sure you head over to the Goodwill website and locate a store in your area. As long time blog readers know, I swear by the 50% off sale for stocking up on baby/kid clothes. The day after Thanksgiving I spent $165. At a half price sale. (You should have seen my cart!) So think about $330 not half price. My husband and I figured that we scored about $3,000 (retail price) worth of baby clothes for the new little bean and his big sister. Holla!
So if you've got the day off and are hankering for some new (to you) cheap duds, head on over to your local Goodwill. Maybe I'll see you there!

4 comments:

heather said...

Which Goodwills would you recommend in the great Sacramento area?? Anyones better then another??

Thanks for the post! I know where I am going to be on Monday

TracyontheCheap said...

Ooh, good question. The one of Florin Road is HUGE, and usually has a great assortment of stuff, although it is in a bad part of town and your car might get hit by a ghetto-fab diva as you drive out of the parking lot. (Life lesson #455-Always take a picture of the other car's license plate if you get in a car accident!) Anywho, the Goodwill in Elk Grove is good, too, it's new and clean and has a good selection. Hope that helps!

Hutch said...

Do you want to know what's depressing? I have to work on Monday. Yes, that's right my company has 0, ZERO, holidays between NYE and Memorial day. Happy shoppings though!

Katie said...

I'm with Hutch - I have to work on Monday too. :-( No holidays till Memorial day as well.

Have fun at the sale - let us know if you score any fab finds Tracy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails