Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lazy Monday


I've just finished looking through the glossy fashion spread in a Glamopolitan magazine. And, as a girl, I instantly found a pair of red flats I'd love to have. In the small print at the bottom of the page I discovered these shoes can be mine for a mere $180. Glamopolitan seems to think this is a steal.

Seriously? We're in a recession, people! $180 buys groceries for a month. $180 cools the house and puts diapers on the baby. $180 does not buy me a pair of shoes I may wear twice before Christmas.

How about shoes for $12.99? That I can handle. Today's outfit: an easy going ensemble to wear (bargain) shopping on a lazy Monday. And yes, the whole outfit is just $50....about $130 less than that pair of shoes.


What can 50 bucks get you?

Over sized Sunglasses, Old Navy
Lacquered Circular Earrings, Forever 21
Odell Ballet Flats, Target
Striped V-Neck Tee, Forever 21
Cuffed Capri Jeans, Walmart
Stand Your Ground Shopper, Target
Enamel Bangle Set, Charlotte Russe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails